Direct: 415-847-1944 Español: 714-865-9213
Deportation and Removal
Our law office is committed to keeping families together. We can assist your family by defending the rights of an individual who has been detained by ICE, or an individual who has been scheduled to appear before an Immigration Judge.
We can assist clients with the following forms of relief from removal:
• Adjustment of status
• Bond hearings - 236(a) custody redetermination hearings, and Rodriguez and Diouf bond hearings.
• Inadmissibility waivers (212(h)
• Motions for administrative closure and/or prosecutorial discretion
• Voluntary departure
• Cancellation of removal for both lawful permanent residents (42a) and non-lawful permanent residents (42b)
• Appeals (BIA, 9th Circuit)
• Motions to reopen
• Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and CAT
• Release from ICE custody on bond, parole, or ISAP